We are seeking a PCB Assembler to join our team and assist in the daily operations of PCB Assembly. The PCB Assembler will already have previous experience and knowledge of assembling electronic components.
- Hand preparation/soldering of PCB Components.
- Assemble of common through hole components, i.e. capacitors, Diodes, Resistors and IC’s.
- Reading of engineering drawings.
- Working on prototype builds.
- Understand build and assembly documentation.
Importantly – you will have Component identification knowledge & hand solder to an IPC level.
Attention to detail important.
This position is on a full time basis 40 hours per week.